Sweet Nothings...


I adore this tattoo from La Malvada Mujer depicting Gustav Klimt's "The Kiss", one of my top five favorite paintings.  It's unique, bold yet still really girly. I've had it a while and I've put it on several times wanting to take pictures but could never quite find an outfit that complimented it instead of mostly covering it.  This is what I finally came up with...

Credits:

Skin: Tres Blah ({Pale} Blessa: Slow - Light Brows)
Eyes: Leverocci (Lola_CelebrityGrey)
Ear plugs: Nox. (Medium Plug [Peacock Bonanza])
Tattoo-arms: La Malvada Mujer (El beso)
Tattoo-neck:  :: YaYo :: (Heart - Tattoo 3)
Hair: [Shag]  (He Loves Me Knot - starlight) *Fashion House (available instore in other colors)
Necklace: La Malvada Mujer (Pirates love Rubies-necklace) *Fashion House, no longer avail?
Top: Pig  (Olivia Bodysuit T - Black)
Pants: [LeLutka] (CHALDEA pants/black)
Location: Decoy, Sunny Sim

0 comments:

Post a Comment