Headshots

I was doing some shopping at The Starlust Motel and found the greatest photo boot ever.  It had such great poses and facial expressions.  They also have some great shopping over there.  When you tp in the booth is to the right a little ways down.  I had a lot of fun taking photos then turning them into head shots later.



Location: The Starlust Motel photo booth
Hair: fri.day (Cassie in sensitive black)
Skin: Tres Blah (Jejune cherry pale)
Nails: Tres Blah (black)
Top: Vanitas Vesture (Autumn soft tank in charcoal)
Tattoo in last picture:  flowey (shall pass clavicle)

I finally made it to the Hair Fair and to Designers United, both really well done and worth a look and both end soon I believe so get down there!  I have so much to unpack and organize with all the shopping I did.  I am a stickler for an organized inventory so once everything is put away I will start pulling stuff out and hopefully making some great outfits. 

Sunday Love,

~Aura

0 comments:

Post a Comment