Prickly hat love




















Skin:  TB (Jejeune cherry pale)*
 *Note: This is a new skin for me and I always wear it so if its not noted in other posts that is why.  I rarely change skins once I find one I love.
Eyes: Bower Bird (masterpiece eyes in Degas)  I can't find a LM for this, they may not be available anymore.
Lashes: Cake (Pillow lashes)
Hair: lamb (I'm a romantic in ink, 50L friday purchase a while back)
Top: Donna Flora (Milu top, part of an outfit)
Hat: Sugarcube (Prickly hat)

I really love this little hat!  I'm actually really happy with this whole picture.  The only thing that bugs me is the shoulder/hair part that is hidden.  I worked on it all night but couldn't find a way to repair it in Photoshop...any ideas?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I saw you I immeditaly thought, "What a great look that girl has.
Orianna

Aura Marenwolf said...

Aww! Thankies! And thanks for the great location, I will be back. :D

Post a Comment