The Girl Can't Help It...

Just a quick post to feature this fantastic skin from Miasnow that is currently on the mini mania board (goal is 5 people then it resets) that I heard about from *Free Style*.  I rushed over and got it and I'm so glad I did.  It's a gorgeous Dia de los Muertos skin and they also have a male version.  Get it while you can.  I love the detail on this skin and I bet it would look good on any shape.  I just wanted to feature the skin mostly since its so cool but of course all credits will follow.  This has officially helped get me into the Fall/Halloweeny spirit!

Skin: Miasnow (SUGAR mini mania exclusive)   *free on the mini mania board
Eyes: Poetic Eyes (shallow water - medium)
Hair: Lamb  (Milk (skull and spine attachments) - Ink)
Necklace:  Glow studio (Roses on her neck - TDR Red)  *part of the The Dressing Room, older item
Shirt:  Pig (The Helendale T - Azure)   *older lucky board prize
Pose: Glitterati (Headshot - 5)

0 comments:

Post a Comment