Simple sun girl

Just another quickie today as I have not been feeling well and just haven't had the time to SL.  I did however find this lovely sim full of good shopping and beautiful scenery.  The colors there and the sun beams are just lovely.  I will return to shop when I am full of Lindens and time.  As for the clothes, I have always loved this top from This is Fawn and Veschi was a fun find, I bought most of the store while there a while back. 


Hair: =TEKUTEKU=  (gloss, black)
Eyes: Poetic Eyes (shallow water - medium)
Shirt:  This is a Fawn (Steamboat Blouse)
Pants: Veschi  (Jeanius Pants Gray)
Nails: Nevermore (Vampy Nail)
Location: Biosphere *mocha*
Pose: Marukin (beetles and drugs) * I will add the surl later, I am not at home and can't find it online*

0 comments:

Post a Comment