Fear

This was one of my entries for the Glitterati Photo Contest that just ended.  I'm pretty sure I was chosen as one of the runners up but I can't be sure since I'm pretty much still in shock!  I had so much fun taking photos for this contest, it really made me want to improve after seeing such great work in all the entries.

You can still vote for mine, and tons of other great photos at the Glitterati Gallery (above the main store) until November 15th where an extra prize will be handed to the one with the most votes.

I loved walking the gallery and seeing everyone's take on the themes of LOVE, FEAR and DREAM.


Skin: Tres Blah (Pale Jejune Cherry)
Hair: !lamb. (Lovage in ink)
Tattoo: Nestle my Bosom  (hope to fly tattoo)
Earrings:  Kik ([kik]parl) *Either free or subscribo, I don't recall buying them. *
Pose: Glitterati (Breast Cancer Awareness 2010, pose #5) *Free*
Location: my bedroom, Gangrel castle

Cast your vote at: Glitterati Gallery

0 comments:

Post a Comment