All the rumors are true...

The Rumor sim is having a photo contest! You can read all about it and submit your entry here.
 The basic concept is to take a picture of yourself wearing designers featured in the sim.  This should not be hard as there are so many great stores that I totally went broke preparing for this contest, and well just because I have a problem....a huge shopping problem.  Moving on...


I fell in love with this little dress and this tattoo is just wows.  I got the hair just today and it worked out perfectly.  Its a simple look but that's just how I like it.

You still have today to snap a pic and enter...so get out to The Rumor and make it happen.

Hair:  Posh (Wait in hazelnut) *Part of Fifty Linden Friday*
Dress: The Sea Hole (Fall for me dress - mocha)
Tattoo: La Malvada Mujer (La Vergine)
Pose: Croire (so casual)
Location: The Rumor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Sea hole is one of my favorite shops! I have not worn my stuff from there in forever, probably cause I can't find it lol....

S

Aura Marenwolf said...

You can find the Sea Hole at the Rumor Sim where this pic was taken. It is at the top of the bridge I believe and has some really great stuff. The surl for the Rumor is above.

Post a Comment