Is it winter already?

I turned my heater on for the first time this weekend.  Luckily, it's not as cold as other places as I despise cold feet.  I do however, love winter items like this great little hat and cozy sweater. Also, I loved this skin when I put it on, very well done with and without teeth option.  I am also wearing eyelashes that I linked myself from two different stores.  It was super difficult but I am trying it out to see how I like em.



Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. (Chiaki) *free from the Tea Hunt (past) *I can't find store or LM, sorry D:
Hair: Posh (Wait in hazelnut) *part of this weekends Stumbledum
Hat: {theosophy} (Jedburgh Hat in Stone)
Sweater: .:*Wave.:* (sweater black knit) *Free gift or subscribo
Nails: -tb- (Nail Colour in Red) *edited*
Pose pic 1: =IZUMIYA= (Group Pose06) *Group Gift
Pose pic 2: ..::DARE::.. (FALL -  "Look") *Seasons  Hunt
Location: Winter Wonderland *This sim is great and my pictures don't do it justice. It has tons of snow and lots of little nooks to wander in.  Great lighting and I think I even saw a carriage ride with lovers in it pass by. Check it out*


**Also just a note about my pictures. I do edit small things, like fly away hairs or filling in some areas that are missing.  I do not however ever mess with the integrity of designer's skins or anything like that.  Of course lighting can change tone but I never edit any part of the skin.  I do want to point out that I fill in nails when needed.  They never photograph well and I use the color of the original nail to just fill it in so it's complete.  I guess I should look into those new realistic hands? Anyhoo, if there's ever a question as to what I've edited, feel free to ask! Thanks.**

0 comments:

Post a Comment