Heartbeats

I had so much fun at this sim taking pictures and looking around.  I tp'd there after hearing about it from Sophie over at Le Carousel.  It's a little treasure trove of lovely spots and great scenery.  Still trying to use most of the items I have picked up over the holidays so as to keep it current, plus I just love finding shit in my inventory I didn't know was there.  I love how this look came together, and the location was so versatile I just couldn't help but take more pics than I needed.  I'm not usually this pic heavy...but well, yeah.  I had fun.



Hair: [EAT RICE] (Angela - Turkey) *Stumblebum recent
Mask: Tiny Bird  (Pretty Kitty Mask UNCOMMON) *Alberto Gatcha Fest item
Cape: Milk Motion (My little cape) *Fifty Linden Friday recent
Necklace: [ glow ] studio (Time Goes By Necklace) *The Dressing Room Blue recent
Dress: boho. (Vintage Bow Leotard - Blush)
Socks/Tights: Deetalz  part of  (grey flowers cotton pantyhose) *With Love From Hunt
Boots: Exile (Kboots -black)
Pose 1: R.icielli  (MODEL Poses / 01) *Part of the Stdeluxhunt item 7, 10L for item
Pose 2: R.icielli  (MODEL Poses / 04)  *Part of the Stdeluxhunt item 7, included in item 7
Location: Embay

0 comments:

Post a Comment