Tis the Shopping Season!!

There is so much good stuff going on right now, it's hard to keep up.  As always, I'm Mrs. Budget...so I did some hunting at the With Love Hunt (starting location). This is a fabulous hunt where all items are 10L, and it was worth it.  Since I added a few lindens for the hunt, I did a bit of side shopping while out and about as well.  Add to that catching up on The Dressing Room Blue new collection, Project Themory, Fifty Linden Friday and just snagging cute and sometimes free items while hunting and my inventory is in need of some serious organizing.  That being said...let's get started.

all * items are from With Love Hunt

Skin: Glam Affair (Nina)*
Eyes: Kis Kis  (Tru Eyes . Steel) Gift
Hair:  Posh  (Wednesday ; Midnight) Project Themory
Top: Peqe (Tartan Sweater)*  (formerly Fume')
Necklace: Concrete Flowers (Oz Necklace Mombi) Project Themory
Cardigan: Concrete Flowers (BEAN CARDI -GREY) New
Tights: {SeaSalt} (NipTuckTights - Prudence) Alberto Gatcha Fest
Shoes: *GF* (Square-toe Shoes "Sophie")
Pose: [LAP]  (M-CM-Dazed)*
Location: SLOW  (this is a great little sim with tons of great skyboxes/residences for sale. They are well done and I accidentally stumbled onto them while looking for a winter sim.  Check it out.)

The With Love  Hunt info:
November 26th - December 17th.
Hosts: Le Cirque
starting location

I have a ton of things to go through and I hope to post again soon.  Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving holiday!

~Aura

0 comments:

Post a Comment