Linger

I finally got a chance to swing by the Lula sim which is so beautiful and very cozy. When it opened I was broke not to mention it's always packed so I know I'm a bit late but man was it worth the wait.  I didn't snag as much as I wanted but I did get a new skin from the Blessa line from Tres Blah which I love.  While I still love my other TB skin this one is much softer and natural.  I love the lips on it and the makeup is just right.  The pants, hair (a total steal), sweater and boots are all new (ish...new to me).  I've been doing a spot of shopping and exploring and I keep finding stuff I must have (adorable owl earrings!).  It's creating havoc on my inventory. 





Skin: Tres Blah {Pale} Blessa: Slow - Dark Brows
Hair: lamb (Unbirthday Redux - Butterfinger) *$30L on clearance
Eyes: Leverocci (Lola_CelebrityGrey)
Shirt: (fd) (Vintage Boat Neck Tee (Fall, Shirt))
Sweater: Ingenue (Nicole :: Sweater :: Navy)
Pants: Leverocci (Pioner Jeans -DarkBlue- 1)
Shoes: {mon tissu} (Provence Riding Boots Black)
Earrings: Lucy In Disguise (Owl Earrings) *Free in store!
Nails: Nevermore (Vampy Nail Gloves)
Pose pic 1: !SyDS! (pose #9 (Lv4)
Pose pic 2: DM  (Toxic model)

Location: Lula Sim

0 comments:

Post a Comment