Rawr

Meow is a lovely shopping sim I wandered around the other day while dropping coin here and there.  Tons of stores and a great layout made it easy to spend money all while enjoying the view.  Luckily when I go for broke, I can unpack all my gifts and freebies and it's kinda like shopping. This is a mixture of gifts, freebies and a few new things sprinkled in. 



Skin: -tb- {Pale} Blessa: Slow - Dark Brows
Eyes: *Coma* (Spectral Eyes - Macabre Clear)
Hat: *COCO* (FurTrapperHat) *Group gift
T-shirt: [ a.e.meth ] (Turntable Shirt) *Free instore
Cardigan: izm. (puff sleeve cardigan pink)
Skirt: couverture  (A/W Skirt) *Group gift
Socks: Kyoot  (Knitted Cuffed Socks Lt Gray) *50LFriday this month
Shoes: Ingenue (:: Nina :: Candy Cane) *Subscribo gift
Pose: =[Pom.Pon]=  (My Ankle 2)
Location: Meow

0 comments:

Post a Comment