Where is my mind...

 


Just a quick post today.  Even though I have been on vacation of sorts during these holidays and I should have had way more time to blog, I seem to be enjoying my couch more.  Movies...eating and reading have all been occupying my time.  So here's to making more time in the New Year. Oh and just a few notes, I'm using a newer version of PS, and therefore having to relearn it all again...fun.  Secondly, this Sim is super awesome you should really check it out.  Good photo spots AND shopping!  Best of both worlds. I am still going through my inventory and sorting so some of this is new...some of it not.  


Hair: !lamb. (Cherry - Red Lobster Buffet) *FLF last week
Skin: -tb- {Pale} Blessa: Slow - Red Brows
Earmuffs/Antlers: ::HH:: Hucci ( Antler Ear Muffs - Pink) *with love from hunt
Eyes: *Coma* Spectral Eyes - Macabre (Reg)
Tattoo: [TH] Tattoo  (Free Bitch) *Freebie
Lashes: Cheap Makeup (Muse Lashes) *Christmas Gift!
Shirt: Kyoot (Two Sugars Top- Blush)
Jacket: [PO] (Sera Military Jacket  - black)
Skirt: TOSL (*Vintage Embroidery* Coral Vines)
Tights: .:*W.:* (stocking dot seethrow)
Boots: <TheAbyss> ([Black] Grunge Boot)
Nails: *pop feel* (Glove Nail-Red)
Pose: !SyDS! (pose #11 Lv4)
Location: Voc Linda


0 comments:

Post a Comment