I would wait for you...

I fell in love with this hair when I put it on and I just had to use it. Same with the necklace and as always Tres Blah skins are a must have.  Still trying to get back in the swing of things, sorry for the small-ish posts.  Hope your weekend is going well!





Skin: -tb- (Pale Blessa: Slow - Light Brows)
Lashes: Cake (Pillow Lashes)
Eyes: Leverocci  (Lola_CelebrityGrey)
Makeup: -tb- (Freckles, included with skin)
Hair: Exile (Artemis/Angel Dust) *Christmas gift group
Necklace: rbcg. (pan flute necklace)
Tattoo: L. Fauna (Mixed Signals Tattoos - Chest Wings 1)
Underwear: Elate!  (Ladybug Bottom 1) *Freebie
Pose: Idea Motus - (LINDA) *Opening gift
Window:  :: AB :: (In Flight Window Frame) *50 Linden Friday (1.21.11)

*  This window is really awesome.  The birds move constantly and its really well made. It comes with a stack of books and a stool.  My pictures don't do it justice cause I was in a hurry. Go check it out, today is the last day! *

0 comments:

Post a Comment