Just breathe...

It's been pretty hectic lately...add to that some random pc/sl problems and I am officially behind schedule.  The Seasons Hunt was great, tons of really good schtuf and its on until Jan. 29th! So you have plenty of time to snag some goodies (look for the Snowman). Not to mention I saw my very favorite blogger in the pixelflesh while hunting, Aubergine. I had never met her before but not only was she super sweet, she was also very modest. I was pretty starstruck. Kickass.

My inventory is just about sorted and I am still trying to stay current and feature newer (ish) items. I've moved to Phoenix since 2.0 is buggin right now. I'm trying new skins, learning a new photo editing program...blah blah.  Moving on...


Hair/Hat: [e] - (Frost - Blonde 08) *The Seasons Hunt gift
Glasses: [LP] (Cute Nerdy Girl Glasses - Batty)
Ears: :[P]: (Lionheart Elven Ear-L-Myth) *With Love From hunt gift (older)
Skin: -tb-  (Pale Jejune Cherry - Light Thick Brows)
Makeup: PIDIDDLE - (Chapped Lips & Cheeks.Nose /Full Face/ Teeth) *The Seasons Hunt gift
Necklace: Elate! (Silver Pocket Watch Necklace) *The Seasons Hunt gift
Cardigan: This is a Fawn - (Slub Knit Cardigan [icy purple] 2)* The Seasons Hunt gift
Dress: (fd)  (Dolly Dress Midnight)
Vest: GATO  (Baroque Vest)
Pose: my personal AO

0 comments:

Post a Comment